The opening plenary session to the 4th IEEE 5G Workshop on First Responder and Tactical Networks, a partnership and collaboration with the Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate (DHS S&T), the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab (JHU/APL), and the Office of Under Secretary of Defense for research and Engineering (OUSD R&E) - 5G.
- 0:00:00 - Keynote: OUSD R&E: NextG Tactical Networks, Sumit Roy, OUSD R&E
- 0:32:45 - Evolving FirstNet for the Future, Jeff Bratcher, FirstNet
- 0:53:38 - 5G & AI for Public Safety Communications, Nada Golmie, NIST
- 1:10:41 - Panel: 5G Technologies - Opportunities and Challenges for First Responder and Tactical Networks, Sean Brassard (JHU/APL), Navin Jaffer (ECD), Scott Fox (DOD), Clarence Huff (DOD), Jorge Pereira (European Commission)
- 2:13:58 - Closing Presentation, Rob Bartholet, JHU/APL
For more information on the conference, visit the Workshop website or the IEEE Future Networks Initiative website.
Advances in Public Safety Technology Workshop 2022: Public Safety Technology Application Advancements Panel